Senior Resources recorded the following service measures for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2017:
- 822 clients received 125,666 meals in their homes. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 44,000 miles and gave more than 16,000 hours of their time.
- 143 clients enjoyed 12,901 congregate meals, and participated in 8,486 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided nearly 112,000 miles of transportation to 119 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 2,328 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 6,117 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 64 Senior Companions provided 37,344 hours of companionship and respite to 81 shut-in seniors.
- 89 Foster Grandparents provided 70,009 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 378 at-risk students.
Click here to view our FY2017 Annual Report.