Senior Resources recorded the following service measures for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2016:
- 543 clients received 91,197 meals in their homes. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove more than 36,000 miles and gave nearly 16,000 hours of their time.
- 154 clients enjoyed 13,896 congregate meals, and participated in 10,560 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided 115,143 miles of transportation to 133 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 1,656 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 5,646 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 52 Senior Companions provided 42,408 hours of companionship and respite to 71 shut-in seniors.
- 622 volunteers gave more than 37,000 hours of community service in the Midlands.
- 84 Foster Grandparents provided 72,863 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 741 at-risk students.
Click here to view our FY2016 Annual Report.