Here are some of the highlights from our FY21 Annual Report:
- 938 clients received 98,383 hot meals and 58,977 frozen meals in their homes. 2,022 shelf-stable meals were provided for emergency response. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 63,330 miles and gave more than 13,261 hours of their time (equivalent of $136,639 in service).
- 88 clients enjoyed 4,544 congregate meals and participated in more than 502 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided nearly 59,224 miles of transportation to 84 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 2,100 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 7,635 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 45 Senior Companions provided 41,766 hours of social interaction, housekeeping, meal preparation, medication monitoring, and appointment escorts.
- 20 Foster Grandparents provided 73,082 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 35 at-risk students.