Here are some of the highlights from our FY22 Annual Report:
- 947 clients received 98,973 hot meals and 47,817 frozen meals in their homes. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 100,340 miles and gave more than 15,491 hours of their time (equivalent of $194,180 in service).
- 238 clients enjoyed 10,098 congregate meals at four centers, one restaurant, and one community center. Wellness Center clients participated in more than 509 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship. We provided nearly 93,168 miles of transportation to 99 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 2,391 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 6,036 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 37 Senior Companions provided 28,446 hours of social interaction, housekeeping, meal preparation, medication monitoring, and appointment escorts.
- 59 Foster Grandparents provided 38,394 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 110 at-risk students.