Here are some of the highlights from our FY19 Annual Report:
- 880 clients received 150,068 meals in their homes. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 65,000 miles and gave more than 22,000 hours of their time.
- 107 clients enjoyed 12,371 congregate meals, and participated in more than 1,000 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided nearly 120,000 miles of transportation to 127 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 2,400 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 8,795 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 60 Senior Companions provided 41,770 hours of companionship and respite
- 94 Foster Grandparents provided 73,221 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 1,052 at-risk students.