Here are some of the highlights from our FY20 Annual Report:
- 837 clients received 66,961 hot meals and 73,552 frozen meals in their homes. 2,678 shelf-stable meals were provided for emergency response. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 59,085 miles and gave more than 20,856 hours of their time (equivalent of $176,614 in service).
- 96 clients enjoyed 8,375 congregate meals and participated in more than 242 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided nearly 80,121 miles of transportation to 127 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 4,100 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 8,112 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 48 Senior Companions provided 41,766 hours of social interaction, housekeeping, meal preparation, medication monitoring, and appointment escorts.
- 93 Foster Grandparents provided 73,090 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 576 at-risk students.