Here are some of the highlights from our FY18 Annual Report:
- 1,015 clients received 160,476 meals in their homes. The meals were delivered by volunteers who drove nearly 55,000 miles and gave more than 20,000 hours of their time.
- 153 clients enjoyed 13,691 congregate meals, and participated in more than 1,000 physical fitness sessions and countless hours of fellowship at our four Wellness Centers. We provided nearly 122,000 miles of transportation to 132 clients who did not have their own means of transportation.
- 3,700 Information and Referral contacts were made.
- 10,850 hours of home care services were provided to frail seniors who needed light housekeeping, personal care, companionship or caregiver respite.
- 53 Senior Companions provided 38,861 hours of companionship and respite to 66 shut-in seniors.
- 93 Foster Grandparents provided 66,153 hours of mentoring and tutoring to 594 at-risk students.